It's quite hard sometimes to be on a one track mind like her. It feels like she pushes me away and all I got is to be left high and dry. She is not that loving, I mean I feel like all she has been doing is structured. She does because she has to, not she does because she likes it. If it is how it works, I m going to be on her rhythm then . All is about her standards, and how she sees things from her own perspectives without considering what one might feel. One might feel what she believes in is not for her/him but she insists on.
You cannot trust any ARIES people to be your friends or close ones. You would get torn apart quickly. How hard you please or behave, they wouldn't easily get impressed. They always think that they are correct, flawless, and the kindest ones. I have had that one Aries man in my life, that's my late dad and it's just soul-eating days when he was still around. On some fine days he was so kind, wise and a dad all girls could ask for, but on his worst parts of life he turned to be a monster with a very darkest heart that you might not want to have a peek. So dark that it could kill you just by hearing his voice or reading his SMS.
ARIES people are kind of tribes you would not want to be in touch unless they were your last resort. I am not giving up yet but now I learn not to get very attached to her because what she said couple weeks ago is not in line with what she just uttered few minutes ago.
In life we need consistency, you ARIES kinds cannot drag people in your life and say you'd be their friends in their worst and shiny days and then on the other day you just act like one who just hit his/her head on the floor. You forgot what you said. You are so quiet and I forget you are suffering too. You are your own galaxy that people are scared you might get lost in there. You get annoyed by some questions that are intimidating your intelligence. You are just a thing that ocean itself cannot say how deep you are. And remember some people might get tired of reading you, and they leave.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar