I know it's not easy but I am getting there. I see the light, and what I'll need to do is to keep going. This is what I have always wanted to get out of this circle. It has kept dragging me in and out. I am on the right track now, I dont wanna be lost anymore.
May 7, 2017 ( around 8 PM, place ; my sister's house)
I hate to say that I don't like to have this conversation with them. We cannot just tell what we feel, and sometimes wrong people can just worsen it. But again, this is about me not them. I wanna be the tough one who cannot be affected by what people believe, or feel. I am me. It's all on me whether I wanna be good or bad, but I choose to good this time because I want to get back to my old self but a much better version:)
In life we cannot make people like us, do what we want and then when it does not go as planned we go disappointed, back off, and despise them that's what I should have done to my mum. I have been beaten up by her things, I should have learned this long long time ago. It is my standard but I forgot that it's not my capacity to do all those things. My job is only to get my heart ready to accept, adapt, and move on. Been too long I've hurt my self and probably others too. So this time I choose to let her go. It's her life, and I am her child will always keep an eye on her. She is my compass, how far I will go I would always come back for her. She deserves to be happy, or someday she might find a man because I cannot always be around. I need to grow as well, find a 'home', and take this life to the whole next level. I have wings now!
We are in the well, we keep digging. It's getting deeper and deeper, so we are not able to see the light. All we need to do is to stop digging and climb up.
There are things we should keep them tightly and never give up on embracing them. And things we have to let them go because they are eating our soul.
We are broken, and we don't want to stay broken and dwell in it. We wish to change and live a life that we've been wanting for
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar